Here are the things people often want to know from us:
Q - What is NCRmarriage.com?
A – NCRmarriage.com is a website which facilitates people living in Delhi NCR to find a match among themselves.
Q - Is it only for people living in the National Capital Region?
A – NCRmarriage.com invites registrations from people living in Delhi NCR including residents of Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad and Faridabad.
Q - How do I access the database?
A – After your registration is complete and we have activated your profile, you can use our search filters to fill in your preferences and then browse through the results.
Q - Is it free to see database?
A – Absolutely!
Q - Is it free to see database or one has to necessarily pay some fee to access same?
A – There is no fee for browsing the database. But, if you wish to communicate with profiles through private message(s) or send friend request(s), you need to be a paid member.
Q - What if I am not a paid member and someone sends me a message or friend request. Can I reply to him/her without being a paid member?
A – Yes, all our members can reply to a message or friend request even if they are not paid members.
Q - How much is the fee to become a paid member?
A – We present following options:
- Rs. 2000 + 18% GST = Rs.2,360 (Validity: 6 months from the date of payment)
- Rs. 3000 + 18% GST = Rs.3,540 (Validity: 1 Year Membership)
- Rs. 6000 + 18% GST = Rs.7,080 (Validity: Lifetime Membership)
Q - What are the advantages of a paid membership?
A – Paid membership comes with the following benefits:
- View contact information including phone number and email
- Send friend request(s) and message(s) to the profiles you like
- Customer Service on priority basis
- Option to safeguard your photo from public
- View name of the respective profiles unlike free members
Q - What is the cancellation policy of paid membership?
A – Regret, there is no provision for cancellation of fee. Also, payment gateway will not bear any cancellation charges in the case payment is cancelled at the user’s end.